The European community is 6-10 years ahead of us in dealing with sludge disposal problems. Now we have the technology available in the US.
Universal Drying Systems brings a unique methodology using a Hybrid Paddle Drying System to resolve all these issues with efficiency and the highest quality. Our team is comprised of professionals with 40+ years of experience.
The game changer is the ability to transform biomass/sewage sludge disposal problems into a Class A Fertilizer!
We will follow the exact same path as the Europeans:
- -Meeting Class A Sludge Requirements
- -No Dust Emissions (<1ppm) or odor
- -90% Dry Sterilized Pellets
- -Compact System
- -Stainless Steel Equipment
- -Fuel Options: Natural Gas, Propane, CHP Exhaust, RNG
- -Recover Nutrients: Phosphorous, Nitrogen, Potassium, and Sulfur
- -Low Maintenance Cost
- -Operating Cost is $30-$35 per Ton of Sludge
- -Low Energy Consumption (approx): 2 MM Btu per Ton of Water
- -Use Multiple Systems to Always stay Online
Dryer System – – – –
Our dryer can operate on Natural Gas, Propane, RNG, CHP Exhaust or a combination.
Kill All Those Covids and other Nasties Too!
The Jumbo Group GmbH – Manufactured in Germany
The highest quality and most efficient sludge drying and pelletizing systems on the Market. With the experience of hundreds of installations in Europe, it’s now “OUR TIME” in North America.